Valentine's Day is Saturday. Do you know where your libido is?
- 71 percent of working moms have sex at least two or three times a month.
- 51 percent get busy at least once a week.
- 39 percent said when they start getting intimate they're in the mood and totally enjoy it.
- 44 percent said initially they're not in the mood, but end up enjoying it anyway.
- 85 percent were extremely or very attracted to their husband pre-baby - and only 51 percent are after having children.
- Still, 93 percent remain attracted to their husbands, at least some of the time.
- 70 percent have used sex toys and adult movies to spice up their bedroom life.
"Working mothers are neither the frazzled nor frumpy stress cases that permeate media stereotypes," said Working Mother Editor-in-Chief Suzanne Riss, in a statement. "Instead, they are interested, active and looking for ways to improve their sex lives."
I'm not surprised that working moms have active sex lives. Marriages with two breadwinners tend to be more egalitarian, and that's pretty sexy to me. In fact, research suggests that men who do more chores have more sex with their wives.
How does your bedroom time stack up against the survey? Please feel free to comment anonymously below or in the forum.
Photo credit: Dimitri Vervitsiotis/Getty Images