On the eighth day of Christmas, my About guide gave to me: a gift for everyone to put under the tree...
This weekend, I finally finished my holiday shopping: we have Christmas gifts for everyone who didn't already receive something for Hanukkah. I relied heavily on the fabulous holiday gift guides put together by my colleagues here at About.com. I even managed to resist picking up too many gifts for mama as I shopped for others -- always a hazard of the season.
We've already gifted our daycare providers, using a helpful Kiplinger's Personal Finance tip guide that recommends one week's pay. That's the same scale I use for most service providers. (Note to self: write a card and check for the mail carrier.)
How about you? Are your Christmas gifts (or Kwanzaa presents) purchased or ordered? Or will you be one of those Dec. 24th shoppers snatching up last-minute deals at the mall?
Photo credit: Noel Hendrickson/Getty Images
More 12 Days of Christmas from About.com Family and Parenting:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 8 Milk Bath Treatments
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Eight
- Eighth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- 12 Days of Christmas Sanity for Single Parents: Day 8
- 12 Days of Christmas Printables: Love Notes for Special Parents
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations