How can 2011 already be ending? It seems just yesterday that we were buzzing about author Amy Chua and her "Tiger Mother" breed of extreme parenting. Or when Tina Fey released her instant bestseller about her life and being a working mom in the entertainment industry.
Before we ring in 2012, let's take a look back at 2011 and the working moms blog posts that made us gasp in astonishment, read with interest and perhaps, even rethink our life choices. Here are the most popular working moms blog posts of the year:
- Are Chinese Mothers Really Best?
- Tina Fey on Working Moms and Hollywood
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Life as a Working Mom
- Research on Moms' Return to Work and Breastfeeding
- Survey Shows Widespread Workplace Flexibility Programs
- How Do Working Moms Manage Music Practice?
- Kate Plus 8 Canceled
- Study: Working Moms Have Better Adjusted Kids
- When Mom's Work Is Dangerous: Lara Logan Speaks Out
- Back to School Already?
What were your favorite working mom moments of 2011? Did any of the posts above incite you to anger or a state of reflection? Please share your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. And let me know if I missed one of your favorites!
Photo credit: Getty Images
More Best of 2011 Parenting Lists: