This ramen stir fry recipe can easily adapt to whatever leftovers you have in the fridge or freezer.
At its simplest, ramen stir fry takes a few, non-perishable ingredients and puts a balanced meal on the table in under 10 minutes. This ramen stir fry recipe serves three adult-sized appetites, or two adults and two children.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
- 2 packets of Ramen noodles
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 2 eggs
- (Optional) Cooked chicken (strips or cubes), tuna or other meat
- Put the Ramen noodles into a pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain well.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, add the Ramen noodles, vegetables and chicken or fish, if desired.
- Sprinkle one seasoning packet over the top of the mixture. Cook until the vegetables are warm through and the skillet is sizzling.
- Crack eggs over the noodle mixture and stir fry vigorously until egg is well cooked. Serve.