Question: What Are the Rules for the All About Parenting Blog Carnival?
To participate in the All About Parenting Blog Carnival, you must follow the rules.
Blog Carnival Rules:
- You must be the original author of the blog post and have full permission to publish it.
- Carnival entries that are commercial in nature will be rejected. In other words, the post cannot be an attempt to sell a product or service.
- Content must be family friendly.
- The carnival editor has final say as to whether a blog entry meets the theme of the month.
- The carnival editor has final say as to which posts will appear in the carnival and may have to limit submissions.
- Submitted blog entries must include a link to the carnival invitation for that month. If you don't link back to the carnival invitation you will probably not be included.
- After the carnival goes live, please include a link to the final blog carnival.